How is your wednesday going so far? You know, I rarely do these personal ‘bloggie’ type posts to break from the usual eating but yesterday I was tagged by Howard & co who run the excellent sydney food blog eat show and tell , and so thought it would be the perfect excuse to jump in. (wee..) What is this tagging business you wonder (oh you wonder)…
The golden rules of tagging: blue is me
- Link to the person who tagged you Howard at eatshowandtell.com
- Post the rules on the blog posted
- Write six random things about yourself ok on to that now
- Tag six people at the end of your post just six?
- Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog
- Let the tagger know when your entry is published sure
Six random things about kang
- I used to be a pc, now I’m a mac.
- I love pets and used to have two dogs called doe and bird, after their breed the ‘doberman’ and I also had three terrapins. One somehow managed to climb out from his turtle tank and fell from roughly a height of about six feet (from his humble & comfy aquarium to the cement floor) and effectively ran away from home. Think prison break… but replace Michael Scofield with a turtle the size of a 50p coin. The other two layed eggs.
- My favourite basketball player is Dwyane Wade and grew up wanting to fly like Mike. Never did manage it so I started a foodblog instead.
- Moleskine is my notebook of choice and I have currently have three: one for my blog , one as my diary and the other for my dayjob…. did i mention Im a mad for moleskines?
- My surname ‘Leong’ roughly translates to gentle, while my first name ‘Kang’ when combined with ‘Kent’ (ie: Kent-Kang) means health(y) . Incidentally I have a brother who goes by the name of Kent. Thanks mum.
- I have a black belt in karate.
Tag! You’re it.
I came across some new foodblogs while surfing foodbuzz and have decided that it’s only appropriate for me to tag them:
newcastlecentric the latest and greatest in tyneside nightlife up north.
adventures of kitchen girl is run by bubbly Jo who lives, loves and cooks, latest is a tipsy eggnog, yum!
- dirty south twitis a twitter meetup (tweetup) in south london. I’m tagging because I want to bring west london heat.
- no recipescooks with no recipes. supercool , go read it.
- food by mark is quite literally food by mark.. oh! cumulus tag cloud too 😀
- londonelicious finally, Krista has been eating her way through london alot longer than me.
Anybody interested in guest blogging on London Eater? Naturally, I’m available for guest blogging too if you think I’m not going to ruin your street cred. Do let me know if you’re interested folks!