Ok, so I think it’s about time I close submissions for my ‘Write for me and win £50‘ competition and start telling you guys about what to expect next week. I received eight submissions from seven food bloggers and this is the tentative plan of release:
- Ambassade de L’ile (London, UK) by Kian of Gen.u.ine.ness 23rd February
- Chung Shin Yuan (Newton, USA) by Athena of Forays of a finance foodie 25th February
- The Inn ( Little Washington, USA) by Nathasha Price of 5 Star Foodie 27th February
- My Texas BBQ experience at County line ( Texas, USA) by Hillary of Chewonthatblog 1st March
- Eating green and white worms in mud (Malaysia) by Foong of thefoodsite 3rd March
- Food for friends (Brighton, USA) by Jude of FiftyFourFoodMiles 5th March
- The Light (London, UK) by Oliver Thring of Thring for your supper! 7th March
- Boudro’s Texan Bistro (USA) by Hillary of Chewonthatblog 9th March
These guests posts will go into a voting poll on 11th March, so if you particularly liked one of the posts, do vote because I’m giving away fiddy quid to the author with the most votes. It’s me first competition here on LE and I’m hoping it’ll be a pretty entertaining – and interactive – one. Meanwhile, do check out the seven bloggers (all linked up) above, they are all pretty delish too.
I’d also like to take this opportunity to thank all seven of you guys for participating and contributing your content, I’ll make sure I do my best to present your work in the best formatting possible.
Do pop London Eater in your browser on Monday for Kian’s turn at the 2 star Ambassade in South Ken – lots of pictures and absolutely delish. Hope you guys will enjoy the guests posts on London Eater.