Happy friday folks, I’m going to release another restaurant review tonight, but first, this is a quick reminder of my write a restaurant review competition, the deadline is Valentines Day 14th Feb 09. Here’s what you need to do to win:
- Eat out
- Write a review about it (no obscenities please)
- Must be at least 250 words in length. ( can be as long as you want , my record is about 2000 words )
- Include at least one picture of your meal
- Make it quirky, interesting, awe-inspiring and apply all your writing skills
- It can be a review from anywhere on the globe so long as you ate something
- Email it to me at kang.leong [at] Londoneater [dot] com
- Deadline is 14th Feb 2009, Valentines day
- Are allowed to make as many submissions as you like
- Have fun writing it !
The best 20 submissions will go into a vote and the most popular wins £50. Simple, simple, simple. For more details, read the original post here.